Dante is the de facto standard for networking audio equipment. With the Verto MX it’s now possible to easily integrate your existing beloved MADI equipment into a Dante network. Whether mixer or MADI converter – the Verto MX makes all 64 x 64 MADI channels immediately avalilable in the network: “plug and play”.
The ultra compact device has two MADI interfaces, so both optical and coaxial equipment can be connected. If the MADI signal fails, the other interface is automatically switched so that secure redundant operation can be configured.
On the Dante side there are two RJ45 sockets, also prepared for redundant operation. The Verto MX supports up to 192kHz sample rate, MIDI jacks for control, and BNC wordclock jacks for external synchronization.
Two versions with ADAT I/Os, replacing the MADI I/O are available:
Additional rack mount kit.
MADI I/O (AES10)
Coaxial I/O (2 x BNC)
Optical I/O (2 x LC port via SFP, Multimode – Singlemode SFP module optional)
- 64 x 64 channels at 44.1, 48kHz
- 32 x 32 channels @ 88.2, 96kHz
- 16 x 16 channels @ 176.4, 192 kHz
- 2 x DIN5 connector for MIDI embedding/de-embedding
- Conversion MIDI <> MIDI over MADI possible
- BNC: 1 x input, 1 x output
- 75 Ohm Termination set by default (switchable via Dante)
14.4VA (1.2A at 12V)
- Polyfuse internal, self-resetting
- 1 x power supply included
- Temperature range: 41°F up to 113°F (+5°C up to +45°C)
- Humidity: <75%, non-condensing
- Weight: 0,9 kg
- Dimensions: 22 x 9 x 4,5 mm (without rack ears)
- 19“ Rack mountain kit, metal (for mounting 1 x Verto in a 19” rack-space)
- Multi-range Power Supply 12V (EU)
- MADI Singlemode Module
- MADI SC / LC Adapter