The VERTO MX is a high-quality solution to connect a wide range of MADI equipment to a Dante/AES67 network with up to 192 kHz. The ultra-compact device is an easy way, to “dantify” an existing MADI live or studio setup with 64 x 64 channel operation. It can also simply turn MADI interfaces, like the RME MADIface series, into Audio-over-IP computer interfaces.
Connected to a Dante network, the VERTO MX is immediately detected with all 128 I/Os and automatically configured. This way every room with a LAN connection can be used for recording or mixing – simply plug the device into the network and start to work.
Besides the two Dante network ports with fail-safe redundancy, the VERTO MX provides two redundant MADI ports. If one line is failing, the other one takes over – automatically, without any noticeable sample or IP packet loss.
The VERTO MX provides an additional Word Clock I/O and MIDI I/O.
Thanks to the small footprint, any VERTO converter fits into mobile setups and can be easily carried for safety’s sake as Dante connection kit for stage boxes or OB Vans. In any case its a huge problem solver for studio and live sound applications: simply plug 64 I/Os to the network. With a common CAT5/6 cable – just like that.
Additional rack mount kit.
MADI I/O (AES10)
Coaxial I/O (2 x BNC)
Optical I/O (2 x LC port via SFP, Multimode – Singlemode SFP module optional)
- 64 x 64 channels at 44.1, 48kHz
- 32 x 32 channels @ 88.2, 96kHz
- 16 x 16 channels @ 176.4, 192 kHz
- 2 x DIN5 connector for MIDI embedding/de-embedding
- Conversion MIDI <> MIDI over MADI possible
- BNC: 1 x input, 1 x output
- 75 Ohm Termination set by default (switchable via Dante)
14.4VA (1.2A at 12V)
- Polyfuse internal, self-resetting
- 1 x power supply included
- Temperature range: 41°F up to 113°F (+5°C up to +45°C)
- Humidity: <75%, non-condensing
- Weight: 0,9 kg
- Dimensions: 22 x 9 x 4,5 mm (without rack ears)
- 19“ Rack mountain kit, metal (for mounting 1 x Verto in a 19” rack-space)
- Multi-range Power Supply 12V (EU)
- MADI Singlemode Module
- MADI SC / LC Adapter