FERROFISH PULSE16 MX
The PULSE16 converts 16 x 16 balanced analog inputs and outputs to ADAT I/O at up to 96kHz or to MADI at up to 192kHz – all in studio quality. As a cost-effective interface, ADAT is already available almost everywhere – so adding 16 x 16 analog channels to your studio with the PULSE16 is just a matter of a few steps.
The low latency A/D-D/A converters, accompanied by a temperature compensated clock and a jitter reduction PLL, guarantee the best crystal clear sound.
All this packed in a compact 1U, the PULSE16 MX delivers studio levels of up to +20dBu, individually adjustable in 1dB steps, brought to a total of 32 jack connections. Thanks to the 4 x 4 ADAT interfaces, 16 x 16 channels can still be easily converted at 96kHz without reduced channel count. In addition to the conversion of the analog channels a crossrouting between ADAT and MADI is also possible.
Configuring the unit is a breeze thanks to the two TFT screens. A look into the manual is not necessary, all information is clearly displayed on the screens. Remote control via MIDI is also possible thanks to the free RemoteFish app (PC and Mac).
The headphones output let you monitor almost any analog or digital input or output: Ideal for quick control of signals.
FEATURES PULSE16 MX
- A/D-D/A converter with 16 balanced analog inputs and outputs with +20dBu
- Input and output levels individually adjustable in 1dB steps
- 32×32 digital channels via 4 ADAT I/O jacks allow conversion of 16×16 channels even at 96k
- 64×64 digital channels of MADI via optical multimode SFP module, coaxial SFP module available as option
- Monitoring matrix of nearly all digital and analog inputs and outputs on stereo headphone output
- All analog and digital inputs and outputs on the rear panel are freely routable in groups of 8 channels
- Preset management
- Wordclock generator and input with proprietary jitter reduction circuitry